The MediaPass™ plugin gives WordPress users the easiest way to sell subscriptions to articles, blogs, or videos AND MAKE 3-10x MORE MONEY. Easily manage subscription pages, or even for specific articles or posts, with the click of a button. WYSIWYG buttons are added to your post editor to provide an easy way to insert subscriptions to any chosen content on your website. You can also enable subscriptions by category, tag, and users. Easily track your growing, recurring revenue online. Merchant accounts are not required for websites using MediaPass™. Integrate your MediaPass.com account with your WordPress website and watch your revenue grow.
- Multiple subscription styles for various types of content - Page Overlay, In-Page, and Video Overlay
- Price point customization
- Subscriber customer support
- No merchant account needed
- Real-time reporting
- Enable subscriptions per post, tag, category or author
Installation:If you do not have a MediaPass account, you must register one before installing the plugin.
There a couple of ways to install the MediaPass plugin for WordPress.
The quickest way to install the plugin:
- In your WordPress Dashboard, go to Plugins, Add New
- Search for 'mediapass'
- Install and Activate
- Upload the 'mediapass' folder to the '/wp-content/plugins/' directory
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Place '<?php do_action('plugin_name_hook'); ?>' in your templates
- In your WordPress dashboard, go to Plugins, Add New, Upload
- Upload the plugin by clicking 'Browse' to select the mediapass.zip file, then click 'Install Now'
- Click 'Activate plugin'
Using the Plugin:
After installing and activating the plugin, you should find three new MediaPass buttons appearing in the post editor of your WordPress dashboard. In order from left to right, there are three subscription styles to choose from: Page Overlay, In-Page, and Video Overlay.
If you want to use the In-Page subscription style for example, highlight your content, in this case, 'This is some premium conten' then click on the 'In-Page' button. The In-Page style shortcode tags will automatically wrap around 'This is some premium content.' Preview or publish the post to ensure the In-Page displays correctly.
Post list - Simply enable subscriptions by post with one click.
Category list - Simply enable subscriptions for all posts under a particular category with one click.
Pricing configuration - Easily manage your subscription prices all in one place.
F.A.Q.What is MediaPass? MediaPass gives any blogger or publisher the ability to have a subscription service as sophisticated as a major online publication in a matter of minutes.
What is the MediaPass plugin? The MediaPass plugin allows publishers to add subscriptions to their web content from the WordPress post editor.
How do I get started? Create an account at MediaPass.com, install the MediaPass plugin, then start adding subscriptions for your premium content.
Where can I learn more about MediaPass? Please visit MediaPass F.A.Q.